This one-and-a-half-day conference open to general public will take place in Prague under the auspices of the Czech Presidency of the European Union. Leading experts and key stakeholders – including NGOs, academics, think tanks, practitioners, and legislative and technology actors – will contribute to exploring a comprehensive range of topics.
The complexity of the problem of information disorders will be addressed in discussions focused on a wide range of topics, including:
● the impact and regulation of disinformation
● strengthening democracy in the context of declining trust and increasing societal fragmentation
● the current role of media and the Russian invasion of Ukraine
● foreign interference
● the relation between technology and disinformation
● efforts to boost media and information literacy.